Just one week ago, the California Golden Bears earned their fourth win of the season by defeating the Oregon State Beavers... but the bowl projections cast doubt upon us and our ability to scrounge up two wins out of the most challenging part of our schedule.
One win over a talented team of Washington Huskies later and we’re suddenly back in the thick of things. Last night proved that we can fight with the best of them and coming out with one or more wins from our remaining four games seems much more likely to the media.
- SBNation: SERVPRO Bowl (Dallas, TX), vs. the North Texas Mean Green
- Sports Illustrated: Independence Bowl (Shreveport, LA), vs. the Duke Blue Devils
- CBS Sports: Cheez-It Bowl (Tempe, AZ), vs. the Oklahoma State Cowboys
- ESPN’s Kyle Bonagura: Cheez-It Bowl (Tempe, AZ), vs. the Utah State Aggies
- ESPN’s Mitch Sherman: Sun Bowl (El Paso, TX), vs. the Boston College Eagles
Of our four remaining games, which is the most likely win for Cal?
This poll is closed