- The Cal men toppled Oregon State on Saturday. Here’s postgame video from the match.
- CJ West does an interview with the Pac-12 Network after Cal WBB notched their first conference win in the Charmin Smith era.
- WBB alum Talia Caldwell made the New York Times when she wrote about Kobe Bryant’s legacy regarding the WNBA.
- Media day was last week, check out what Darren Baker had to say about his dad moving on to the Houston Astros (which means you probably won’t get to see him in the stands this season)
- Brandon McIlwain talks about what becoming baseball only has done for his development.
- Learn about spring enrollee Everett Johnson from Trace Travers. He was the first Bear of the 2020 class.
- Scout writer Brandon Huffman has a great summary of last weekend’s Junior Day in Berkeley.
The Golden Bears pulled in a commitment from an in-state four-star receiver, had three of the top players in all of Northern California in town, had a slew of key out-of-state targets visiting and earned rave reviews from the visitors.
One of the biggest hits was new offensive coordinator Bill Musgrave, the longtime NFL offensive coordinator, who was an OC for six different NFL teams.
Musgrave’s offense in the NFL, which is heavy in its tight end usage, caught the eye of two of the premier 2021 tight ends in the country, who both happen to be from Northern California, Brock Bowers from Napa (Calif.) and Jermaine Terry from Richmond (Calif.) Kennedy.
- Check out this great piece on Men’s Rowing member Matthew Mesman (say the last five words five times fast) and his work in the Mechanical Engineering department.
- Learn about Men’s Soccer player C.J. Gray from the Daily Cal, and Women’s Swimmer Courtney Mykkanen.