- Marvin Jones Jr. had his best game of the season in a win over the Eagles, catching 6 of 9 targets for 101 yards and his first touchdown of the season.
- Keenan Allen continued his fantastic season with his best effort to date, as he caught 13 of 17 targets for 183 yards and two touchdowns. The Chargers somehow still lost 27-20 to the Texans.
The Big Guys
- L.P. Ladouceur and the Cowboys connected on one of two field goals and all four of their extra points while averaging 44.3 yards on two punts in a 31-6 win over the Dolphins.
- Nick Sundberg and the Redskins converted on one of two field goals and had one punt of 48 yards in a 31-15 loss to the Bears.
- Alex Mack and the Falcons offense started slow but ended up producing 397 total yards and allowed no sacks, but their 21 second-half points weren’t enough to beat the Colts.
- Yeah, Mitchell Schwarz and the Chiefs offense were amazing again, as they had 503 total yards while allowing just one sack in a 33-28 win over the Ravens.
- Brandon Mebane had two tackles, a sack, and a QB hit in a loss to the Texans.
- Mychal Kendricks had three tackles but lost 33-27 to the Saints.
- Lorenzo Alexander had two tackles and two passes defended in a win over the Bengals.
- Tyson Alualu had two tackles in the Steelers’ loss to the 49ers.
- Cameron Jordan had a relatively quiet game by his standards with three tackles in a win over the Seahawks.
- Jared Goff completed 24 of 38 passes for 268 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions. The effort proved to be enough to beat the Browns by a score of 20-13.
- Aaron Rodgers and the Packers improved to 3-0 as Rodgers completed 17-29 passes for 235 yards and a touchdown in a win over the Broncos.
- Patrick Laird and Jordan Kunaszyk each saw game action but did not record any stats.
- Trevor Davis (coach’s choice), Patrick Mekari (coach’s choice), DeSean Jackson (injury)