- Marvin Jones Jr. caught five of his six targets for 43 yards in a 13-10 win over the Chargers.
- C.J. Anderson struggled to the tune of just eight yards on five carries in Week 2. In other unfortunate news, Anderson was cut by the Lions on Wednesday. It remains to be seen if he will be picked up by another team.
- Trevor Davis had no targets in the Packers’ win over the Vikings and had no yards on two punt returns. He also was on the move Wednesday, but this time in the form of a trade to the Raiders.
- Keenan Allen caught 8/15 targets for 98 yards in a solid performance despite losing the the Lions.
- Desean Jackson had a very disappointing follow-up to his breakout Week 1 as he did not receive a single target in a loss to the Falcons.
The Big Guys
- L.P. Ladouceur and the Cowboys picked up a 31-21 win over the Redskins. The Cowboys connected on one field goal and of their extra points while averaging 50.5 yards on two punts.
- On the losing side of the Cowboys-Redskins game, Nick Sundberg and the Redskins converted on all three of their extra points and averaged 49.5 yards on four punts.
- Alex Mack and the Falcons offense produced 367 total yards and allowed just one sack in a 24-20 win over the Eagles.
- Mitchell Schwarz and the Chiefs offense were amazing once again, as they had 467 total yards on offense despite allowing two sacks. They beat the Raiders by a score of 28-10.
- Brandon Mebane had three tackles in the Chargers loss to the Lions.
- Mychal Kendricks had three tackles including one TFL in a 28-26 win over the Steelers.
- Lorenzo Alexander had four tackles, half a sack, and a pass defended in a 28-14 win over the Giants.
- Tyson Alualu had two tackles in the Steelers’ loss to the Seahawks.
- Cameron Jordan filled up the stat sheet against Jared Goff and the Rams, recording five tackles (1 sack, 1 TFL) and two QB hits despite losing 27-9.
- Jared Goff completed 19 of 28 passes for 283 yards and one touchdown in a bounce-back performance from a lackluster Week 1.
- Aaron Rodgers completed 22/34 passes for 209 yards and two touchdowns in a 21-16 win over the Vikings.