- The 100 days until the FB season begins mark was on Thursday. Here are some quick tidbits you should know about the defense.
- Who redshirted last season and which of them will be big factors this year?
- Traveon Beck was phenomenal last season and yet... he didn’t get any major love from some All-Pac-12 lists.
- Jackson Moore breaks down which states the Golden Bears are pursuing recruits the hardest.
- Aaron Rodgers was not happy about the Game of Thrones finale... nor how people interpreted his cameo in one of the episodes.
- The Pac-12 is enforcing stricter scheduling guidelines for their teams to allow for better NET ratings. Here’s the behind the scenes on that process.
- This is the last day to vote for Golden Spikes nominee Andrew Vaughn. Head here and vote for him 25 times!
- Zoe Conley made her writing debut for Softball America! Check out her first article on the NCAA Tournament.
- Knowlton’s latest notes highlights the accomplishments made by Cal Athletics as graduation happened last week.
- Track and Field athlete Tuomas Kaukolahti has brought a lot of talent (and maybe a record) over to Berkeley from Finland. Cal Sports Quarterly also wrote about him earlier this year.
- Beach volleyball player Karina Langli (now graduated) got to be an intern for Kamala Harris last summer.
- Read the touching speech track player Camryn Rogers gave at a scholarship banquet earlier this year, about her experiences moving from Canada to Berkeley.
- You can now read this article about Scott Frandsen, who went from student-athlete, assistant coach to first year head coach of the men’s rowing team. This article was before his debut this season.
Baseball learns their fate at 9AM tomorrow on ESPNU. Tune in and watch with me! GO BEARS!