- Missed this video article (Not sure how to embed it here) published before Cal took on Saint Mary’s, a series which saw Brandon McIlwain have a great series and his first Cal home run! The video addresses his new role on the football team and says it is not out of the question he could be drafted to play baseball this summer instead.
- Check out this great feature on Andrew Vaughn, written before he had FOUR home runs in TWO games against St. Mary’s.
- The first two wins of Pac-12 play for the men’s team was a nice reward after some hard luck losses lately.
- How about that record setting performance by Kristine Anigwe on Sunday? If you missed it, here’s more info.
- Coach G put an op-ed in the SF Chronicle declaring Kristine Anigwe to be the best Cal player of all time, although according to the Editor’s Note it is just a transcript of her words during the Senior Day ceremony after the Arizona win.
- Published before the UW and WSU games, find out why Recee Caldwell is using her one year at Cal wisely. (Random fact: If she does not get injured between now and the NCAA Tournament, or even god-forbid WNIT, she will be playing beyond the conference tournament for the first time in her career)
Will be in Asia the next three weeks, posts will be scarce (but I guess they kind of are already)... Go Bears!