- Trace Travers is wrapping up the Cal Football team’s spring practices. In this edition, he talked about how Trey Turner and Daniel Scott have added depth to the safety position. This edition talks about wide receiver Monroe Young. This article hands out superlative awards.
- The allegations made at the Cal Football program has Surina Khurana realizing how prevalent sexism is all over the sports world.
- Justice Delos Santos has a very detailed timeline of Wyking Jones’ entire tenure at Cal (including his time as an assistant under Cuonzo Martin). Every good and bad (mostly bad) thing that I can remember happening is included here, and even some things I forgot about.
- Jeff Faraudo analyzes the Mark Fox hire.
- Jon Wilner criticizes the hire.
- Jake Curtis grades all of Cal’s hires from Pete Newell to Wyking Jones.
- After losses to Stanford and UC Davis, the softball team has some work to do... they’ve already lost their first two games against No. 1 UCLA and really could use a win today.
- Jon Wilner defends the Pac-12 after sources say the Pac-12 Network turned down a potential deal with ESPN that could have helped the struggling channel.