The 2018 NFL season is over, so you might as well consider the media to be a mirror because it’s time to reflect.
Pro Football Focus is doing so by looking at which players had the best performance across this season. Here’s how our Cal alumni did:
16. Cameron Jordan, DE, New Orleans Saints
33. Keenan Allen, WR, Los Angeles Chargers
35. Mitchell Schwartz, OT, Kansas City Chiefs
41. Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay Packers
68. Lorenzo Alexander, LB, Buffalo Bills
69. Jared Goff, QB, Los Angeles Rams
Our top performance was defensive end/edge rusher Cameron Jordan; with every accolade that Jordan accrues, I continue to laugh more and more heartily at the Oregon State fan site that called him a bench-warming nobody.
Thanks to these Golden Bears, Cal is the school with the most players represented on the list.
Congrats to these players and we look forward to seeing them up their game in 2019!