- Keenan Allen caught three of his four targets for just 40 yards in a 26-11 win over the Packers.
- Trevor Davis had no targets on offense, but returned three kicks for an average of 27 yards and returned his one punt 16 yards. The Raiders would go on to beat the Lions by a score of 31-24.
- After struggling last week, Marvin Jones Jr. had another big game, catching eight of ten targets for 126 yards and a touchdown while unfortunately being on the losing side of the Raiders-Lions game.
- Mitchell Schwarz and the Chiefs offense continued to produce despite not having Patrick Mahomes, putting up 26 points (377 total yards, 1 turnover) but struggled in pass protection (5 sacks) in a win over the Vikings.
- In a game where the Packers’ offense struggled as a whole, Aaron Rodgers completed 23/35 passes for just 161 yards and a touchdown. The Packers would lose to the Chargers by a score of 26-11.
- Lorenzo Alexander replicated his exact stat-line from Week 8 with two tackles and a pass deflection in a 24-9 win over the Redskins.
- Tyson Alualu had one tackle in the Steelers’ 26-24 win over the Colts.
- Mychal Kendricks was a big part in the Seahawks’ dramatic overtime win over the Buccaneers, as he had four tackles, but one was a sack and two were tackles for loss. He also added a pass deflection to the stat-sheet stuffing performance.
- Bryan Anger averaged 45.3 yards/punt on three punts with one inside the 20 as the Texans cruised to victory over the Jaguars.
- Nick Sundberg and Redskins’ special teams unit enjoyed some success despite losing big to the Bills, making all three of their field goal attempts and had 2/5 punts inside the 20.
- In a blowout win over the Giants, L.P. Ladouceur and the Cowboys’ special teams unit had a solid night, converting on all four extra point tries and making 3/4 field goals with a long of 52 yards. They also averaged 40 yards/punt on two punts.
- Patrick Laird saw game action but did not record any stats.
- Brandon Mebane (injury), Patrick Mekari (coach’s decision), Alex Mack (bye week), Jared Goff (bye week), Cameron Jordan (bye week), Jordan Kunaszyk (coach’s decision)
- DeSean Jackson has been placed on IR. He will miss the remainder of the regular season but will be eligible to return for the playoffs.