The California Golden Bears wrap up their regular season against the UCLA Bruins to try and go 7-5 for the second straight year in a row to conclude the 2010s. With UCLA fading at 4-7 and out of the bowl picture and their quarterback not at 100%, this expects to be contended in a very empty Rose Bowl.
Cal will be looking to do a bunch of things they haven’t done in recent memory.
- Win on the road against UCLA, something they haven’t done since 2009.
- Beat UCLA and Stanford, something they haven’t done since 2009.
- Finish with a winning record against the California programs, another thing that hasn’t been done since 2009.
- Beat USC, Stanford, and UCLA on the road for the first time in a two-year span in the modern era.
A lot to be accomplished before the bowl game!
Your weekly reading:
- Cal at UCLA offensive preview with Christopher
- Cal at UCLA breakdown with special appearance from Nam Le
- From the Mic Men: Little Brother, by Owen
- Big Game postgame thoughts from Nick
- Breakdown of the Big Game big plays from berk18
- Pac-12 power rankings with Leland
- The Cal football Bearcast with Rob and Andy
- Cal football is everything, from Avinash
TV: Fox Sports 1
Mobile: Fox Sports Go App
Radio: TuneIn / KGO 810 AM / KALX 90.7 FM
Time: 7:30 PM Pacific, 10:30 PM Eastern