- Despite Phillip Rivers’ struggles, Keenan Allen finally broke out of his slump, as he had eight catches for 71 yards and a touchdown. Unfortunately, it wouldn’t be enough, as the Chargers lost to the Chiefs, 24-17.
- Marvin Jones Jr. continued his hot streak, as he caught two touchdowns despite catching just four passes for 43 yards in the Lions’ 35-27 loss to the Cowboys.
- Mitchell Schwartz and the Chiefs offense only put up 24 points on 310 total yards of offense and allowed one sack, but it was just enough to squeak by the Chargers’ struggling offense.
- Alex Mack and the Falcons pulled off their second consecutive upset victory, this time in blowout fashion with a 29-3 win over the Panthers. The Falcons’ offense had 349 yards of total offense while not turning the ball over once and allowing three sacks.
- Jared Goff completed 11 of 18 passes for just 173 yards while also throwing an interception as the Rams rode a strong defensive performance and their running game to a 17-7 victory over the Bears.
- Patrick Laird took his only carry for seven yards against the Bills but also caught all six of his targets for 51 yards as his role in the Dolphins’ offense continues to grow.
- Lorenzo Alexander had one TFL in the Bills’ 37-20 win over the Dolphins.
- Tyson Alualu had two tackles, both TFLs, in a 21-7 loss to the Browns.
- Cameron Jordan was his normal disruptive self, with three tackles and 1.5 sacks in a 34-17 win over the Buccaneers.
- Brandon Mebane had one tackle in the Chargers’ loss to the Chiefs.
- L.P. Ladouceur and the Cowboys’ special teams unit converted on all three of their extra point attempts while also making both of their field goals. They also averaged 41.3 yards/punt on three punts with one inside the 20. The Cowboys would go onto beat the Lions by a score of 35-27.
- Nick Sundberg and the Redskins’ special teams unit had a good day despite a 34-17 loss to the Jets. The Redskins only converted on one of their two field goals, but averaged 52.8 yards/punt on six punts, with two punts inside the 20.
- Bryan Anger was busy in a surprising blowout loss to the Ravens, punting three times for an average of 37.3 yards, with one punt inside the 20. The Texans would lose the game 41-7.
- Patrick Mekari and Trevor Davis both saw game action but did not record any stats.
- Jordan Kunaszyk (coach’s decision), Aaron Rodgers (bye week), Mychal Kendricks (bye week)