- Keenan Allen still awaits his slump-buster, as he caught 8/11 targets for 68 yards in a 26-24 loss to the Raiders.
- On the winning side of the Raiders-Chargers game, Trevor Davis returned five kicks for an average of 18.8 yards and two punts for an average of 5.5 yards.
- Marvin Jones Jr. had another solid week, catching five of six targets for a team-leading 77 receiving yards in a loss to the Bears.
- Patrick Mahomes returned this past week, and Mitchell Schwarz and the Chiefs offense felt his impact immediately, as they had 530 total yards and 32 points while allowing two sacks. Unfortunately, poor defensive play led to a disappointing 35-32 loss to the Vikings.
- Aaron Rodgers and the Packers returned to the win column with a 24-16 victory over the Panthers. Rodgers completed 17/29 passes for a modest 233 yards and had all of the touchdown opportunities vultured away by running back Aaron Jones.
- Alex Mack and the Falcons scored an impressive victory over the Saints this past weekend, as they put up 26 points on 317 total yards while allowing one sack. The Atlanta defense did the rest of the work, as the Falcons won their second game of the season by a score of 26-9.
- Jared Goff and the Rams offense continued their season-long struggles against the Steelers, as Goff completed 22 of 41 passes for 243 yards and threw for two interceptions. The Rams would lose the game by a score of 17-12.
- Patrick Laird got his first offensive action of his young career as the Dolphins put together their second consecutive victory, this one coming by a 16-12 score against the Colts. Laird had two carries for four yards and also caught both of his targets for 15 yards. He should continue to get a chance to prove himself over the next three weeks while lead back Mark Walton sits out the rest of his 4-game suspension.
- Lorenzo Alexander had three tackles and a pass deflection in a 19-16 loss to the Browns.
- Tyson Alualu assisted in the defensive effort that helped shut down Jared Goff, as he had four tackles in the Steelers’ win over the Rams.
- Mychal Kendricks had four tackles as he and the Seahawks handed the 49ers their first loss of the season.
- Cameron Jordan had a lackluster two tackles as he and the Saints suffered a surprising loss to the lowly Falcons.
- Brandon Mebane had one tackle in his first game since coming back from his injury.
- L.P. Ladouceur and the Cowboys’ special teams unit made 1/2 field goals, converted on all three extra point attempts, and had both punts land inside the 20 as they suffered a close 28-24 loss to the Vikings on Sunday Night Football.
- Patrick Mekari saw game action but did not record any stats.
- Jordan Kunaszyk (coach’s decision), Bryan Anger (bye week), Nick Sundberg (bye week)