- Keenan Allen caught 7 of his 10 targets for 53 yards in a 17-16 win over the Bears.
- Trevor Davis caught one of his two targets for 15 yards in a close loss to the Texans. He also only had one punt return for three yards.
- After catching four touchdowns last week, Marvin Jones Jr. caught just four passes (five targets) for 22 yards in a 31-26 win over the Giants.
The Big Guys
- Even without Matt Ryan, Alex Mack and the Falcons offense had no trouble producing on offense, as they accumulated 510 yards of total offense while allowing two sacks despite losing 27-20 to the Seahawks.
- Without Patrick Mahomes, Mitchell Schwarz and the Chiefs offense from put up 24 points (337 total yards, 1 turnovers, 2 sack) in a loss over the Packers.
- Lorenzo Alexander had a two tackles and a pass deflection in a 31-13 loss to the Eagles.
- Tyson Alualu had two tackles in the Steelers’ 27-14 win over the Dolphins on Monday Night Football.
- Jordan Kunaszyk had one tackle in a blowout loss to the 49ers.
- Mychal Kendricks had a fantastic game, as he had seven tackles (one TFL) and a pass deflection in the Seahawks’ win over the Falcons.
- Cameron Jordan had two tackles (1 sack) in a 31-9 win over the Cardinals.
- Bryan Anger had one of his best weeks of the season, with four punts for an average of 51.8 yards (one inside the 20) in the Texans’ won over the Raiders.
- Nick Sundberg and Redskins’ special teams unit had a much easier time this week, making all three of their field goal attempts and averaging 53.5 yards on two punts.
- Jared Goff had another really good game, completing 17/31 passes for 372 yards and two touchdowns in an easy win over the lowly Bengals.
- Aaron Rodgers used his momentum from last week to have another great game, completing 23/33 yards for 305 yards and three touchdowns and adding 29 yards on the ground in a 31-24 win over the Chiefs.
- Patrick Laird saw game action but did not record any stats.
- Brandon Mebane (injury), DeSean Jackson (injury), Patrick Mekari (bye week), L.P. Ladouceur (bye week)