- Marvin Jones Jr. caught three of five targets for 77 yards in a surprisingly close loss to the Chiefs.
- In an uncharacteristically quiet day, Keenan Allen caught five of six targets for 48 yards. The lack of volume can likely be attributed to a blowout win over the lowly Miami Dolphins.
- Trevor Davis recorded a start and had two rushes, yes rushes, for 74 yards and a touchdown while having moderate success returning both punts and kicks in his first game as a Raider.
The Big Guys
- Alex Mack and the Falcons offense tallied 422 total yards but allowed five sacks and managed just 10 points in a loss to the Titans.
- Mitchell Schwarz and the Chiefs had another great game, as the had 438 total yards on offense with no sacks on their way to a 34-30 victory over the Lions.
- Brandon Mebane had two tackles and a QB hit in a win over the Dolphins.
- Mychal Kendricks had a fantastic game, recording six tackles with two sacks in a win over the Cardinals.
- Lorenzo Alexander had five tackles and and a QB hit in a close loss to the Patriots.
- Tyson Alualu had one tackle, a sack, in the Steelers’ blowout win over the Bengals.
- Cameron Jordan had a three tackles and a QB hit in a win over the Cowboys.
- L.P. Ladouceur and the Cowboys connected on one of two field goals and all four of their extra points while averaging 44.3 yards on two punts in a 31-6 win over the Dolphins.
- Nick Sundberg and the Redskins converted on one of two field goals and had one punt of 48 yards in a 31-15 loss to the Bears.
- Bryan Anger had a fantastic game, as he punted five times for an average of 51.4 yards/punt and had three punts inside the 20. Also, his long on the day was 71(!) yards.
- Jared Goff completed 45 of 68 passes for 517 yards with two touchdowns and three interceptions in a shootout against the Buccaneers. No, those numbers are not typos. The up and down performance from Goff was not enough to secure the win, as the Rams suffered their first loss of the season by a score of 55-40.
- Aaron Rodgers and the Packers suffered their first loss of the season against the Eagles. as Rodgers completed 34/53 passes but threw a costly late interception in the red zone.
- Patrick Laird saw game action but did not record any stats.
- Patrick Mekari (coach’s choice), Jordan Kunaszyk (coach’s choice), DeSean Jackson (injury)