- Keenan Allen caught just 4 of his 11 targets for 61 yards in a 23-20 loss to the Titans.
- Trevor Davis caught both of his targets for 26 yards in the Raiders’ blowout loss to the Packers. Where Davis really shined, however, was in the return game, where he averaged 24.5 yards on two kick returns and 23.5 yards on two punt returns.
- Despite suffering a 42-30 loss to the Vikings, Marvin Jones Jr. an absolutely massive game, catching 10/13 targets for 93 yards. And four touchdowns. FOUR.
Marvin Jones to the end zone today. pic.twitter.com/zuJb5LmTK0— Yahoo Fantasy Sports (@YahooFantasy) October 20, 2019
The Big Guys
- Alex Mack and the Falcons offense had another tough game, with just 224 total yards, three turnovers, and five sacks while scoring just 10 points in a 37-10 loss to the Rams.
- Patrick Mahomes may have had to leave early with an injury, but that didn’t stop Mitchell Schwarz and the Chiefs offense from putting up 30 points (271 total yards, 0 turnovers, 1 sack) in a dominant win over the Broncos.
- Lorenzo Alexander had a solid game with five tackles in a 31-21 win over the Dolphins.
- Mychal Kendricks had three tackles in the Seahawks’ loss to the Ravens 30-16 as they fell to 5-2 on the season.
- Cameron Jordan had two tackles, both of them sacks, in a 36-25 win over the Bears.
- After not punting at all last week, Bryan Anger had two punts for an average of 44.5 yards (one inside the 20) in the Texans’ loss to the Colts.
- L.P. Ladouceur and the Cowboys’ special teams unit had a fantastic day in a blowout win over the Eagles. They converted on all three of their field goals (including one from 63 yards out), made all four of their extra point attempts, and averaged 42.3 yards on three punts (two inside the 20).
- Nick Sundberg and Redskins’ special teams unit had to battle through tough conditions in a 9-0 loss to the 49ers. They missed their only field goal attempt and averaged 49.5 yards on four punts.
- Jared Goff bounced back in a big way after being shut down by the 49ers last week, completed 22/37 passes for 268 yards and two touchdowns. The Rams beat the Falcons 37-10 to improve to 4-3 on the season.
- Aaron Rodgers turned back the clock and had his best performance in years as the Packers cruised to a win over the Raiders. Rodgers completed 25/31 attempts for 429 yards and five touchdowns while adding a sixth touchdown on the ground. He also, unsurprisingly, had a perfect 158.3 passer rating.
He truly could do no wrong. I mean look at this.
Aaron Rodgers literally completed a pass while in mid air pic.twitter.com/wFXxggrEHN— Nathan Marzion (@nathanmarzion) October 21, 2019
- Patrick Laird saw game action but did not record any stats.
- Brandon Mebane (injury), Tyson Alualu (bye week), Jordan Kunaszyk (bye week), DeSean Jackson (injury), Patrick Mekari (coach’s decision)
Who should be this week’s Player of the Week?
This poll is closed
Marvin Jones Jr.