- Keenan Allen continued to struggle as of late, as he caught just two passes for 33 yards in a 24-17 loss to the Steelers.
- Marvin Jones Jr. had two receptions for 17 yards in a controversial 23-22 loss to the Packers on Monday Night Football.
The Big Guys
- Alex Mack and the Falcons offense had a great game, putting up 33 points on 444 total yards while allowing two sacks. The offensive effort was not enough however, as the Falcons lost 34-33 to the Cardinals.
- Mitchell Schwarz and the Chiefs lost their second straight game, as this time they lost 31-24 at the hands of the Houston Texas. The offense struggled for the second straight week, as they allowed one sack while managing just 309 yards of total offense.
- Brandon Mebane had one tackle in the Chargers’ loss to the Steelers.
- Mychal Kendricks had three tackles and a pass deflection as the Seahawks beat the Browns 32-28 to improve to 5-1 on the season.
- Tyson Alualu had his best game of the season in a win over the Steelers, as he made three tackles and even had a pass defended.
- Cameron Jordan returned to form after some relatively moderate success over the past few weeks, as he had four tackles (two sacks) in a 13-6 win over the Jaguars.
- Jordan Kunaszyk finally got in on the action this past Sunday, as he made the first two tackles of his NFL career in a 37-26 win over the Buccaneers.
- Despite suffering an embarrassing loss to the Jets, L.P. Ladouceur and the Cowboys’ special teams unit had a solid day, as they made 3/4 field goals (including a 62-yarder), converted on their only extra point try, and averaged 45.7 yards/punt on three punts.
- The Redskins picked up their first win of the season as they beat the Dolphins 17-16. Nick Sundberg and the special teams unit had a decent day, converting on 1/2 field goals, both of their extra point tries, and averaging 45 yards/punt on seven punts.
- After playing the role of gunslinger for the past few weeks, Jared Goff and the Rams offense were completely stifled by a very talented 49ers defense. Goff completed 13/24 passes for just 78 yards as the Rams lost their third straight game, this time by a score of 20-7.
- Aaron Rodgers played a very good game on Monday Night Football, completed 24/39 passes for 283 yards and two touchdowns against one interception as the Packers beat the Lions by a score of 23-22.
- Patrick Laird, Bryan Anger, and Patrick Mekari both saw game action but did not record any stats.
- Trevor Davis (bye week), Lorenzo Alexander (bye week), DeSean Jackson (injury)