- Keenan Allen had his second quiet game in the row, catching four passes for just 18 yards as the Chargers lost 20-13 to the Broncos.
- Trevor Davis got to show off his explosive play-making ability again in his second game as a Raider, catching all four of his targets for 42 yards while returning his only punt for 13 yards and his only kickoff for 52 yards.
The Big Guys
- Alex Mack and the Falcons offense had 373 total yards and put up 32 points while allowing two sacks, but it wasn’t enough to overcome a 53-32 defeat at the hands of the Texans.
- The Colts shocked the world by holding Mitchell Schwarz and the Chiefs to just 324 yards and 13 points while accumulating four sacks. I really don’t even know what to write about it. It’s just that shocking.
- Brandon Mebane had three tackles in the Chargers’ loss to the Broncos.
- Mychal Kendricks had another great game, making seven tackles as the Seahawks narrowly beat the Rams by a score of 30-29 on Thursday Night Football.
- Lorenzo Alexander had a sack and six tackles as he and the Bills won a defensive battle against the Titans by a score of 14-7.
- Tyson Alualu had one tackle in a loss to the Ravens.
- Cameron Jordan had a two tackles and a sack in a win over the Buccaneers.
- L.P. Ladouceur and the Cowboys’ special teams unit did not have their best day on Sunday, as they converted all three of their PATs but just one of three field goals while averaging just 33 yards/punt in a loss to the Packers.
- Nick Sundberg and the Redskins may have gotten killed by the Patriots, but they converted their only PAT and averaged 50 yards on... *checks notes*... 10 punts.
- Bryan Anger had just one punt of 35 yards in the Texans’ win over the Falcons.
- Jared Goff was not at his best in the first half, but more than made up for it in the second half as he finished with 29 completions on 49 passes for 395 yards and one touchdown against one interception. He twice put the Rams in position to win the game, but Gerald Everett had the ball bounce off his hands and into the hands of a Seattle defender late in the fourth quarter for Goff’s only interception of the game. He then would get the ball back and drive the Rams back into field goal range... before Greg Zuerlein missed a 44-yarder to win the game.
- Aaron Rodgers had a solid game, completing 22 of 34 passes for 238 yards, but was forced to watch as Aaron Jones vultured four touchdowns. The Packers would win the game over the Cowboys by a score of 34-24.
- Jordan Kunaszyk and Patrick Mekari both saw game action but did not record any stats.
- Patrick Laird (bye week), Marvin Jones Jr. (bye week), DeSean Jackson (injury)