- Jon Wilner, who apparently forgot that Cal lost to San Diego State in 2016, has Cal losing to BYU.
- Even the more biased Cal Sports Maven isn’t optimistic. Jeff Faraudo picks BYU but Jake Curtis picks Cal.
- SB Nation’s Bill Connelly has BYU winning 23-21. (Or rather, he is posting S&P+’s projections) More picks here: https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/9/6/17826820/college-football-picks-week-2-2018-predictions-odds-spreads
- On Yahoo Sports Pickem, with Cal as a 3 point underdog, 69% of players picked BYU. Not nice.
Haven’t seen any other picks yet, will update post when they arrive, but I’m working the whole day... post in the comments if you see any.
- How successful was Patrick Laird’s #ReadWithPat campaign? Lets take a look...
- Cal Sports Maven did a video interview with Evan Weaver, where he talks about his hometown and a superhero alter ego.
- To beat BYU, the Bears must make the defense pay for crowding the line.
- Five Things to Watch For in the Cal/BYU game.
- Trace Travers breaks down the BYU depth chart.
Beat the Cougars!