Another day. Another practice. I love that these notebooks have gotten so assimilated into daily life.
- 5/8. 2 INTs. No TDs.
- 7/8. No INTs. No TDs.
- One incomplete: Singleton ran the wrong route and McIlwain was expecting a different route. Miscommunication there was the only reason it was incomplete.
- 4/4. No INTs. No TDs.
- Bowers pass to Hudson is good but Rambo comes down and rips it away and runs the other way. WHAT A PLAY. HOLY MOLY.
- OL with some great protection to give Bowers time to survey for the throw. He finds his man, but Kunaszyk and Rambo force the drop.
- Nick Alftin with back to back plays getting into the backfield and next batting the ball down.
- McIlwain sees Remigio open for the 12 yard gain. Great vision on that play there.
- Tevin Paul registered a TFL.
- Christopher Brown Jr. has been playing well these last few practices. He had a few highlight plays but his biggest one was on a catch and run, which he took for 15+ yards.
- Zeandae Johnson blows up the screen pass after the reception. Great read on the play.
- Cam Goode and Alex Funches pressures Bowers out of the pocket, but he still finds Jordan Duncan for 10 yards.
- Marcel Dancy has been running well. His speed and elusiveness has really surprised a lot of people.
Those were the highlights from Wednesday’s practice. Season’s getting close. The Bears are coming.