- Trace Travers looked up the details of Justin Wilcox’s new contract so you don’t have to.
- Barring something unforeseen, Addison Ooms will end his Cal career in the Cheez-It Bowl while making his 37th consecutive start.
“It’s been amazing,” Ooms said. “It’s had its ups and downs, but the highs have been pretty high and the lows are pretty distant from my memory because of all the good that I’ve experienced here. Being part of such a great group of guys throughout my five years here, it’s been incredible. Walking on was one of the best experiences of my life. I’ll cherish it forever.”
Wilcox’s decision to put Ooms on scholarship fueled the fire that already burned bright. Considering the work and dedication already put in as a walk-on, Ooms became motivated to play harder with his effort having been recognized.
- Cal Bears Maven is ranking the Top Cal Bowl games; here is Number 12. From there you can click on the links at the bottom to view more recent entries.
- Check out the Twittersphere’s reaction to William Jones’ commitment to Cal!
- Congrats to Shareef Abdur-Rahim, who’s great basketball career (on and off field) continues as he was named president of the G-League on Tuesday.
- Kristine Anigwe only needs 22 more rebounds to make the 1000 rebound club, and join an elite group of people with 2000 points to go along with that.
Beat Cal Poly!