- Congrats to Mychal Kendricks of the Philadelphia Eagles for his part in beating the Vikings and earning a Super Bowl bid. Interestingly, his brother Eric was on the other team, and he still isn’t happy for Mychal.
“I want to be there you know, I’m a competitor and I play this game to win period,” Eric Kendricks told reporters after the 38-7 loss in Philly. “So I don’t care if he’s on the other team or not, I’m trying to win. So right now I’m mad, yeah, I’m not happy for him. It’s crazy that we’re in this position, all of the things that we’ve been through, yeah, that’s cool. But I’m not happy for him, you know. I wanted to win that game. They beat us fair and square and we’ll see but for right now, I’m not happy.”
- Jon Wilner analyzes all the football schedules of the Pac-12.
- MBB: Trace Travers looks at the weekend that was against Arizona and Arizona State.
- WSWIM: Natalie Coughlin did an interview with Digital Journal recently.
- Cal Rugby shows the “importance of depth” in a win over Cal Poly.
- Lacrosse is back as camp has started.
- MSOC: Congrats to Josh Morton who was drafted by the Chicago Fire of the MLS where he will be reunited with Emily Boyd and Indigo Gibson who were drafted onto the Chicago Red Stars.
Thanks for reading.