- Find out how Tyrone Wallace handled his transition from G-League to the NBA.
- Corey Evans of Rivals believes that Cal MBB will get a big boost from their next recruiting class (assuming it holds).
But as bleak as things have looked at times throughout the 2017-2018 season, there are good times ahead, thanks to the 2018 class that first- year head coach Wyking Jones and his staff have put together. Jacobi Gordon is a Rivals150 small forward prospect who was heavily coveted out of the Houston area, and the staff believes that Andre Kelly can evolve into a major presence in the interior. But everything begins and ends with Matt Bradley. The 6-foot-5 alpha dog is a major coup for the Bears as he will bring instant leadership and a blue-collar mentality to Cal. This group isn’t full of stars, but it is one that can help restore the culture that Jones wants.
- Kristine Anigwe was named Pac-12 Player of the Week after a dominant effort against the Washington schools.
- Cal Beach Volleyball announced their schedule, and it’s going to be their toughest in their brief history.
- A career tennis player or a career businesswoman? Olivia Hauger is training for both.
- What are the chances you’ll run into Danica Patrick and Aaron Rodgers at Kips on a random Saturday in the spring? Well, its certainly possible now.