The California Golden Bears are in a rebuilding season on the basketball court. So at the very least, they get a pretty nice schedule of home matchups.
After two years of playing only home and away games, UCLA and USC return to two a year. That should be a good boost to the overall strength of schedule.
Cal will play Colorado and Utah only once, but it will be on the dreaded Mountain road trip.
Cal will play the Oregon schools only once.
- December 27 to December 31: at Stanford Cardinal (road)
- January 3 to January 7: vs. UCLA Bruins, USC Trojans (home)
- January 10 to January 14: at Washington Huskies, Washington State Cougars (road)
- January 17 to January 21: vs. Arizona Wildcats, Arizona State Sun Devils (home)
- January 24 to January 28: at UCLA, USC (road)
- January 31 to February 4: vs. Oregon Ducks, Oregon State Beavers (home)
- February 7 to February 11: at Colorado Buffaloes, Utah Utes (road)
- February 14 to February 18: vs. Stanford (home)
- February 21 to February 25: vs. Washington, Washington State (home)
- February 28 to March 3: at Arizona, Arizona State (road)
From the Cal Athletics release:
Specific dates, the order of games within a given week and times for each game will be announced later this summer after selections by the league's television partners are finalized. All Pac-12 games will be televised by either ESPN, FOX, CBS or Pac-12 Network.
Cal is also slated for a home game with St. Mary’s sometime in December at Haas Pavilion. They will be headed to Hawaii in November for the Maui Invitational, with three of Chaminade, LSU, Marquette, Michigan, Notre Dame, VCU and Wichita State on the docket. Cal will also play Seattle in Key Arena on December 19th.