- Once a month, a group of Cal student athletes volunteer their time at the St. Mark's Episcopal Church’s hot lunch program. This group usually includes Marcus Lee of the basketball team and Samara Spence of the field hockey team.
- Another teaser about the Under Armour clothing/jerseys reveal.
- Trace Travers looks at the running back situation AND the wide receiver situation.
- Nam does his scouting report on the newest Cal commit Jasper Friis.
- Jon Wilner ranks the Pac-12 by Quarterback comfort. Cal is 11th. I wanna be mad but...
- Baseball could not get an upset win at No. 1 Oregon State despite scoring 10 runs on Saturday.
- In softball’s final regular season game against a ranked opponent, Cal finally ends its winless streak against quality teams thanks to a one-hitter by Zoe Conley and a home run by Bradie Fillmore.
- You saw the tweet announcing Lindsay Gottlieb’s new son in my last Golden Nuggets, but here’s the East Bay Times’ rundown with more details.
- Take a look at Lucia Gutierrez’s journey from Peru to Cal. She overcame several hurdles (including tournament-ending illness) to become a great player for the Bears and will now be graduating.
- A reminder that an injury during Saturday’s championship match has left Robert Paylor partially paralyzed. You can find out on Golden Blogs for how to help.