The exodus continues for California Golden Bears men's basketball. Kameron Rooks is transferring too. Almost all of Cal’s offensive production is gone for the 2017-18 season.
Cal's Kameron Rooks tells me he has received his release and intends to be a grad transfer.— Jon Rothstein (@JonRothstein) April 27, 2017
Let’s take a look at the roster changes.
- Center Kameron Rooks (graduate transfer)
- Power forward Ivan Rabb (early NBA Draft declaration)
- Wing Jabari Bird (senior)
- Wing Grant Mullins (grad transfer eligiblity up)
- Wing Stephen Domingo (senior)
- Wing Roger Moute (senior)
- Point guard Charlie Moore (freshman transfer)
- Point guard Sam Singer (senior)
If you’re counting, that leaves guard Don Coleman and center Kingsley Okoroh as returning contributors for the Bears. Forwards Roman Davis and Cole Welle also are likely to be involved in next year’s rotations.
- Big man Marcus Lee (transfer)
- Forward Grant Anticevich (freshman)
- Wing Juhwan Harris-Dyson (freshman)
- Wing Justice Sueing (freshman)
- Wing Trevin Knell (freshman, will be on a mission)
- Point guard Deschon Winston (freshman)
Cal fans, your thoughts on the outlook for the Bears next season?