- Expect a stand-alone article to come, but two of Cal’s commits made it official and are the first signees of the Wyking Jones era!
- Another commit, Juhwan Harris-Dyson recently won a John R. Wooden award in his region! He did an interview with Ben Parker at Rivals yesterday.
- Even without Demetris Robertson (performed at the Big Meet) and Melquise Stovall (foot injury) the Bears wide receiver crew looked sharp on Saturday. The San Francisco Chronicle checked in on them.
- A couple days ago, The Daily Cal published a feature on Justin Wilcox.
- Wilcox also threw out the first pitch at the Giants game on Tuesday as a part of their Cal Night. Not the easiest thing for this A’s fan to share, but I needed a headline...
- A preview of Rugby’s first game of the Varsity Cup Championship. They play at Clemson on Saturday. If they win, their next game will be on April 22 at Witter Rugby Field.
- Did Saint Mary’s get a football team? They didn’t, but their baseball team dropped 24 on the Bears on Tuesday in Moraga in a football like final score of 24-7.
- Conference play resumes ... RIGHT NOW actually at Utah. You can find video here and updates here.
- Softball rebounded from their rough series at Utah with a non-conference win over Santa Clara. They continue a “bye” week of sorts with non-conference weekend home games versus Fresno State. They will resume conference play next week.
- The Daily Cal did a feature on Yordan Aleksandrov and his journey from Bulgaria to Cal. Unfortunately, he fell just a little bit short of making Team Bulgaria in the Rio Olympics last year, but he has made us proud as a Cal Bear!
- Jaylen Brown and the Boston Celtics secured a No. 1 seed in the Eastern Conference for the NBA Playoffs. Might we see him in the finals?
- Talks continue with the Raiders and Marshawn Lynch. I’ll believe it when I see it.