Rational Cal fan: So Cal did pretty much everything you could possibly do wrong in a half and still find themselves within striking distance.
- Kickoff return for a touchdown
- A fumble inside your own 20.
- A pick six on a screen inside your own 10.
- Bad tackling on the lone Aztec offensive touchdown
- Two bizarre punts to end the half.
Situation isn't great. The Bears have a lot of ground to make up and the Aztecs get the ball to start the second half. But the good news is the Bears are still only a stop and a score away from it being back. Cal has had the better offense in this game but have pretty much lost the unforced error war 21-0. There's plenty of time for the Bears to come back (and Cal has come back from bigger deficits)
Go Bears! Beat the Aztecs!
Emotional Cal fan:
Have some numbers to tide you over during halftime! pic.twitter.com/q0zAuXCEnK— GoldenBlogs (@GoldenBlogs) September 11, 2016