Nothing really changed from spring to fall. Neither did Cal’s over/under. Cal had an over/under of six wins set last spring, and it stays there as summer turns to autumn (odds provided by Bovada).
There’s not much to chat about with Cal’s over/under. Cal is not expected to do much, but might surprise its way to a few wins and finish around that .500 mark and make another bowl game.
It’s in many ways one of the most boring over and unders in the Pac-12. Here are the full list of Pac-12 and Cal opponent over/unders, and you can see some real weird ones! If these are even close to accurate, the Bears are expected to play at least eight winning teams in 2016 (and another two that will border .500).
- Arizona Wildcats, 7.5 wins
- Arizona State Sun Devils, 6 wins
- California Golden Bears, 6 wins
- Colorado Buffaloes, 4.5 wins
- Oregon Ducks, 8.5 wins
- Oregon State Beavers, 3.5 wins
- San Diego State Aztecs, 9.5 wins
- Stanford Cardinal, 8 wins
- Texas Longhorns, 8 wins
- UCLA Bruins, 9 wins
- USC Trojans, 9.5 wins
- Utah Utes, 6.5 wins
- Washington Huskies, 10 wins
- Washington St. Cougars, 7 wins
Cal fans, do you go over or under?