We're back baby. Cal football is only weeks away.
We get going with fall camp.
Time for the first Cal fall football practice of 2016! Discuss all the latest developments in the comments! Full recap coming tomorrow morning.
For those who want to get caught up on all things Cal football, here are posts to read to prep you for the autumn.
Here are all the Cal position previews from our California Golden Blogs writing staff:
- Quarterbacks: Davis Webb or Chase Forrest? (by Andrew Miller)
- Running backs: The three headed backfield returns (by Andrew Miller)
- Wide receivers: Wideout depth galore (by KWBears)
- Offensive line: The Bears are experienced up front (by Andy Johnston)
- Defensive line: Meet the Cal front four (by Andrew Miller)
- Linebackers: Stay healthy, my friends (by Andrew Miller)
- Secondary: We have defensive backs (by Andy Johnston)
- Pac-12 media day recap (by Andrew Miller)
- Cal fall depth chart released (by Andrew Miller)
- California Golden Blogs podcast: Cal offensive preview plus Early depth chart looks (by Andy Johnston and Rob Hwang)
- Full Cal fall camp schedule available here