5Dimes released some of their early win totals for college football in 2016. Cal's early projection sets them at six wins overall (over +125, under -165).
The California Golden Bears definitely have one of the hardest schedules in college football in 2016. So it's nice to see Cal getting a decent bit of faith to hit .500.
Where they see the wins coming from though is a bit more of a question. At the moment you'd probably rank win probabilities around the following...
- Easy win: Hawaii, San Diego State, at Oregon State
- Should win: Utah, Texas, at Arizona State
- Tough to win: UCLA, at Washington State, Washington
- Survival: at USC, Oregon, Stanford
Other win totals for the Pac-12 include...
- Arizona: 7.5 (Over -115, Under -125)
- ASU - 6 (Over -140, Under +100)
- Oregon - 8 (Over -175, Under +135)
- Furd - 8 (O -175, U +135)
- UCLA - 9.5 (O +100, U -140)
- USC - 9.5 (O +190, U -270)
- Utah - 6.5 (O -155, U +115)
- Washington - 10 (O +155, U -195)
- Washington State - 7 (O -150, U +110)