In the return of the greatest Cal sports podcast to ever exist, Rob and I chortled about the hypothetical situations that surround Cal sports. That misery led us to the following topics:
- The newest LB commitment, Jordan Kunaszyk
- The newest segment, Hypothetical Cal History
- What would have happened if Aaron Rodgers stayed in 2005?
- What Kevin Riley scored against Oregon State?
- What if Josh Shipp's shot didn't count?
- Baseball, success, Brett Cumberland and Moneyball
- The hypothetical landing spots for Jared Goff
- Pros and cons of those landing spots
- And so much more
So subscribe and rate us on iTunes, and be sure not to dwell on the past like we do because that is not worthwhile. Go Bears!