On this week's episode of the most compelling Cal sports podcast to ever hit the internet. Rob and I discussed a plethora of topics, such as the following:
- Last week's basketball victories over the Oregon schools
- Helpful dates for spring football
- Kristine Anigwe and her contributions
- The return of Tyrone Wallace and what that means for Sam Singer
- Our Cal student-athlete Mt. Rushmore
- More questions from listeners that we answered
- And much more...
So take a listen, send us a question, and subscribe on iTunes. And as always, Go Bears!