It was an interesting week outside of Cal athletics and we take a quick look at where things stand after the election results Tuesday. The Cal football team’s struggles continue as the Bears get trounced at Washington State and all eyes are on a must win game at home against Stanfurd. Cal basketball (officially) returns and the Bears defense was impressive. Check out the schedule below!
Three top talking points
- 2/3/4/8 all lose!
- Clemson goes down but Watson goes off
- College Basketball is back, is Cal a basketball school now?
- Sonny’s refusal to play Ross Bowers
- Sonny’s Pac-12 record
- UW playoff chances after the SC loss
The Recap: Cal gets blown out at Washington State
Pac-12 Game of the Week
Andy: USC vs UW
Rob: Colorado vs UCLA
Looking ahead: THE BIG GAME IS HERE
- Line: Stanfurd by 14
- X-factors for the game
- Who do we need to watch out for on ‘Furd?
- Game time: 2:30pm pacific
Basketball: Cal starts 1-0
- Game experience/MVP
- Looking forward to UCI
Questions from fans
- When is the right time to make a move at defensive coordinator?
- Will Cal ever be good again?
- Big game week is here, Go Bears!
Take a listen, subscribe, rate the podcast on iTunes, repost it on Soundcloud and send us some feedback!