This week's edition of the Bearcast is rife with intrigue. Or something like that. We talked about a number of things, with our special guest Solomon Kim.
- We talked about various goings on in the world of college football, especially the crazy Arkansas lateral play
- We give our expert analysis on the Oregon game, where we fail to come up with four positive takeaways from the game
- This episode was sponsored by Fireball, when you want to forget and drink something that tastes like Big Red chewing gum
- Our thoughts on the rest of the slate of Pac-12 games this week, including the Furd destruction of Colorado, the UCLA beatdown of OSU, and the continued emergence of the Falkano (Millenium Falk-on)
- Hollywood Kevin Hogan
- Thoughts on next week's Pac-12 slate, where one of us picks an upset (spoilers: it was me)
- Any number of references to Remember the Titans, the Cena-Lesnar match at Summerslam 2014, and other number of topical references
- Our "Sky is Falling" segment about assigning blame
- And much more...
With all that, you have plenty of reason to listen and tweet us questions to cover next time. Enjoy, and Go Bears!
Subscribe and rate us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/california-golden-blogs-bearcast/id1046438570?mt=2