So this is the tenth edition of the Bearcast, where we had a very special guest in Michael Rollins! We talked about the USC game and much more. That includes:
- Our thoughts on the positives and negatives to take from the USC game
- Thoughts on Pac-12 refs vs. ACC refs
- How we're all more sad about Wazzu losing to Stanford
- If you want to skip over the USC, head to 32 minutes in
- We talk about the rest of the Pac-12 slate for this week, replete with bad poetry
- Discussing the upcoming matchup with Oregon
- None of us pick a team to win the next game
- Jokes about Jeff Lockie and Cody Kessler
- Michael Rollins shouting out @jtoyo562, @isaacscottw, and @Dalmcm
- And much much more....
Anyhow email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet at Rob or myself. Have a listen, tell a friend, and go Bears!