In this lovely episode of the Sturdy Golden Bearcast, Rob, Avi, and I gathered to digitize some thoughts one this week's game and more. Listen in to hear us discuss:
- Toledo being ranked
- Our thoughts on the Washington State game and who impressed
- Points of concern on the Cal team
- Thoughts on the rest of the Pac-12
- Next week's slate of games
- Whether Kevin Hogan is Crabbe or Goyle to David Shaw's Malfoy
- A plea to Utah fans at gameday to only have signs making fun of BYU and Stanfurd
- Other tangents
- Our picks for the week
- The email send in of the week
- And so much more!
So take a listen and tell a friend. It's free so no matter what, you'll get what you paid for. Go Bears!