On this week's episode of the sturdy Golden Bearcast, we dedicate our time to a number of things, such as the following:
- How over-watered the lawns on the UCLA campus are
- The Bears' and their downfall against UCLA
- The rest of the Pac-12 slate
- The ascension of Christian McCaffrey
- Cannibalism in the Pac-12 South
- Juju Smith-Schuster and the Stiff Arm of Doom
- The problems that come with facing USC
- Our thoughts and predictions for the upcoming game
- Halloween costumes for the game
- And much more!
So take a listen, Rob does an excellent job with this and putting it together, and I try to raise my comedic standards to "better than the average Adam Sandler movie." Tell a friend if you like it, and send us some stuff on twitter or at the email@example.com email address.
Subscribe on iTunes and leave us a review as well! https://itun.es/i6Ss2GC
Thank you, and Go Bears!