2014 is finally upon us! Time to wash the bad taste of 2013 from our mouths with the cool, crisp, refreshing flavor of Cal Football 2014. Practice starts at 3:30 p.m., so you have 30 minutes to prepare yourself for some high-powered Bear Raid offense and for an unrelenting defense. Or to delude yourself into believing we'll have those.
To follow (pun unintended) all the action, check out the following Twitter accounts that may be reporting on the event.
CGB on-site reporters
@GoldenBlogs: But you're already following us.
@CalBearBlog: Jonathan Okanes is reporting for CalBears.com on their official blog.
@CalFootball: All the official action post-practice here.
@CalAthletics: Probably no live-tweeting, but it's kind of just our athletic program.
@JeffFaraudo: Jeff Faraudo from Inside Bay Area.
@crumpackeroncal: John Crumpacker from the Chronicle.
@M_Vernon: Mike Vernon, Cal beat writer for the Chronicle.
- Cal Athletics Celebrates The Fancy Amongst Us!
- Some thoughts before fall camp (and Northwestern)
- Cal Football Fall Preview: Special Teams and Season Predictions
- Cal football recruiting commit: Luc Bequette, Catholic for Boys defensive lineman
- Golden Nuggets: Aaron Rodgers hits nothing but net; Keenan Allen adds speed, Steve Williams and Richard Rodgers look to make an impact