Happy Fourth of July!
CGB decided to take the day off because Sam wanted a few hours to freely chant "MURICA" and Twist has a new red-white-and-blue beanie to break in. The best BBQ will probably be at Scott's, but you can come to mine if you feel like braving the thunderstorms over here.
No new posts for today, so enjoy your Independence Day and go bring freedom to everyone around you.
More from California Golden Blogs
- Golden Nuggets: Kendrick Payne discusses the O'Bannon case and the true lives of Cal student-athletes
- Post Spring Football Q&A About Utah
- Richard Solomon to join Houston Rockets' Summer League
- Golden Scholars: Berkeley researchers set record for smallest force measured and turn to monkeys to understand why we like alcohol
- Cal football recruiting commit: Jake Kearney, College of San Mateo linebacker