More details have emerged in the Damariay Drew case, thanks to a court affidavit.
Drew's attorney cautions us against jumping to hasty conclusions.
Originally scheduled for Monday, Drew's arraignment was postponed until Friday.
- USC, the perpetual thorn in Cal Water Polo's side, defeated the women's team in the Third Place Match of the NCAA Tournament. This was Cal's third appearance in the NCAA Tournament.
Track and Field
- The men's team handed no. 10 Texas A&M its first home loss of the season. The Bears will battle Texas in Athens, GA Friday at 6am (!) PDT.
- Now that the paperwork is complete, Coach Martin announced the transfer of Georgetown forward Stephen Domingo.
- Bizarro Uncle Ted breaks down each team's passing numbers to determine which positions were catching passes and touchdowns.
- Someone who is not Uncle Ted rounds up the latest Pac-12 free agency signings. 5 Bears will attempt to earn spots on NFL team rosters.