It should be a pretty quiet National Signing Day for Cal fans barring one of the two players below deciding to commit. Here are all the basic details.
National Signing Day special coverage
As each recruit sends in their Letter of Intent, we will publish a post with their basic details in the National Signing Day storystream (you can click on the "MUST READS" photo too to find it, it'll be all over the site today). Some players are already on campus after enrolling early. We will publish those posts a little bit earlier.
CGB NSD schedule for the day
Morning: This thread!
Early afternoon: Press conference thread
Afternoon: Nam's recap
Evening: BEAT STANFURD
Tomorrow morning: More cool stuff from Nam.
Two decisions to watch today.
Marcus Griffin, Bellevue (Wa.) defensive tackle, 7 a.m. PT. Griffin will choose between Arizona, Cal, Mississippi State and Washington State.
Nifae Lealao, Sacramento (Ca.) Capital Christian defensive end, 10 a.m. PT. Lealao will choose between Cal, Stanfurd and Vanderbilt.
Press conference live stream: Click here
Sonny Dykes will have his press conference around 1 pm PT! There shall be open thread!
- ESPNU has nationwide coverage starting at an hour that I won't be awake at. If you wake up and turn it to that channel someone will be committing. It won't be to San Jose State.
- Pac-12 Network will have a National Signing Day special for all the Pac-12 schools at 4:30 pm.
Fans are invited to follow the excitement of 2014 National Signing Day and get all of the official information first in real time by visiting CalBears.com/SigningDay on Wednesday, Feb. 5. Comprehensive coverage begins early in the morning and will run throughout the day. Cal’s National Signing Day Press Conference featuring head coach Sonny Dykes will begin at 1 p.m. PT and be streamed live via CalBears.com.
CalBears.com will be on site in the football offices at the Simpson Center for Student-Athlete High Performance throughout the day to update the Golden Bears' list of 2014 signees as National Letters of Intent arrive. A live blog, biographical information, video clips and much more is planned. In addition to coverage on CalBears.com, fans can get the latest details through the following official Cal social media outlets and join in the conversation on Twitter by using the hashtags #signingday and #gobears.
Enjoy today Cal fans! We're welcome a new group of Bears to Bear Territory! Chat and discuss and GO BEARS!
- Golden Nuggets: How's Cal's incoming recruiting class shaping up?
- Greg Burns reportedly the new Cal defensive backs coach
- Cal vs. Stanford basketball: The rematch
- Cal upsets Arizona: The best things about the win
- National Signing Day 2014, Cal recruiting preview: Marcus Griffin, Nifae Lealao to decide