Brace yourself cuz I've got some big news--Cal is the underdog in a football game this year.
Gemmell: I promised in my mailbag on Tuesday that I would pick USC this week. And I'm a man of my word. The Trojans' depth -- that's right, depth -- at running back has allowed them not only to stay competitive, but to out-muscle teams. I really liked what I saw out of the Bears last week, but USC's ground-and-pound will likely be too much. USC 38, California 24.
Miller: USC has been playing well and the Trojans are getting healthier, most notably at receiver. Further, defensive coordinator Clancy Pendergast, former holder of the same job at Cal, will know the Bears personnel well. USC 35, California 20.
Unfortunately, DB Trey Cheek was injured at Wednesday's practice. We wish Trey a speedy recovery!
- Time for Cal 101! Today's subject: Big C!
- Introducing the NorPac West Players of the Year: Courtney Hendrickson on Defense and Lara Kruggel on Offense!
- Live blog of Cal's loss to Liberty
Men's Swimming and Diving
- Adrienne Gehan discusses Cal-loween with the Volleyball team
- A look at the personal struggles of setter Alyssa Jensen and her family
- Get to know your Golden Bears!
- Former player and head coach Ray Willsey has passed away. CalBears.com pays tribute to the Cal legend.
- Let's take a look at Alejandro Crosthwaite beyond the gridiron
- Deadspin continues to rank all teams--we're in the triple digits!