Because when you think college football, you think Martha Stewart.
"Bulldog" Hot Dogs
- 6 all-beef hot dogs
- 6 hot dog buns
- Mustard, for serving
- Classic Creamy Coleslaw, for serving
- Real-Deal Chili, for serving
- Chopped white onion, for serving
- Preheat griddle to medium heat. Fill a medium saucepan three-quarters full of water; bring to a boil. Add hot dogs, reduce heat to simmer, and cook until hot dogs are plump and heated through, about 6 minutes.
- Using tongs, transfer hot dogs to griddle. Open buns and place interior-side down on griddle. Cook hot dogs and buns until lightly browned.
- Serve hot dogs in buns with mustard, coleslaw, chili, and onions.
That's some good eating. Go...Horned Frogs? I think.