They went for All The Tostitos. And got none! But had fun in the process. Today, we are talking with our friends from up north, those lovable booers of the concussed, Addicted To Quack.
Oregon was once known for being a Cal knock off, doing just well enough to crush the hopes and dreams of their fans. However, in recent years, thanks to the largess of Uncle Phil, they've skyrocketed not just up the charts of AP Top 25, but also the Eugene Police Blotter. They hope to put some of the bad news behind them in 2011 and continue their elite run for that Mythical National Championship.
AddictedToQuack has their ear to the ground when it comes to University Of Nike's football squad. How will those Quazzy Quackers do in 2011? Join me after the jump to find out more about LaMichael James, Darron Thomas, and Kiko Alonso (whoops, cancel that last one!). Many thanks to AddictedToQuack for their answers to our hard-hitting questions. GO BEARS!
1. What were the core questions that you had hoped would be answered by Spring Practice? Were conclusions reached?
2. Any major style changes coming our way in the fall? New offense or defense installed?
3. What players emerged on offense? On defense?
4. What are your biggest worries coming out of spring ball for the fall?
6. Going for All the Tostitos again? What happened last year and how can Oregon improve on last year's performance?