|Rank||Pick Set Name||Total Pts||W-L|
|8||California Golden Picks||109||109-94|
|10||Tummy of the Golden Bear||109||109-94|
|13||Let Tiny Loose!||109||109-94|
Back up to sixth, although it looks like aussie_picks is starting to run away with things here.
- aussie_picks and the playoffs??!!!! crushed things this week, going 17/24 for the week. In the interests of time I'm not going to bother listing which picks they got wrong for the week, although they both obviously did a very good job.
- Absolutely no one picked NC State - and for good reason, since there was no line on their game against Florida State.
- Only one person picked UCLA over Cal. This person was, of course, correct. This person was, of course, aussie_picks.
- Two people incorrectly took Arizona (+4.5) against Washington. Irrational exuberance after that UCLA game? Then again, I don't really want to open that can of worms.
- Three incorrectly took Purdue (+13.5) against Michigan. You DO NOT oppose Denard Robinson!
- Four correctly took Georgia Tech (+3.5) against Clemson, and Ohio State (-7) against Wisconsin. God dammit, Russell Wilson.
- Five incorrectly took Baylor (+14) against Oklahoma State.
- Nine correctly took BYU (+13.5) against TCU, and Illinois (+5) against Penn State. Nine incorrectly took Tennessee (+4) against South Carolina.
|Not Awesome Division|
|Suck It Starkey||4||5||0||0.444||3||W2||1-4-0||2||1355.5||0.0||1311.8|
|atoms will crush you||5||4||0||0.556||3||W1||3-2-0||0||1092.0||263.5||1018.5|
|I Hate Everyone||4||5||0||0.444||4||L2||2-3-0||0||1093.8||261.8||1184.2|
Down goes Lobsterback Bisque!
Yeah, I got my ass kicked. You know how Case Keenum went off for nine touchdowns last week against Rice? Starkey had the guy that was catching most of those passes. 61 points!?!? What the hell, man? I can't compete with that. Certainly not when James White gets me a grand total of 1 point.
Down goes Lobsterback Bisque! The streak is over! Long live the losing streak! You know, that'll happen when Alshon Jeffrey goes for a total of one point and Chris Polk racks up 54. Craziness.
Loser's Lurgy continues to do its thing despite Andrew Luck going for 40 points. This matchup basically came down to two stars on each side leading a bunch of cripples into a knife fight.
RAAMPAAGE got by Team 5 by a count of 110-103. Personally I think the biggest shocker is Coby Fleener only putting up four points. What happened to that tight end led offense on the Farm?
atoms did crush Team Marshall. You know, because Zach Maynard went for two points. (Let's not get into that here.) The Oregon RB duo of Kenjon Barner and DeAnthony Thomas wasn't quite enough for Marshall against Ryan Broyles and the UCF defense.
Big BAM recorded the biggest ass kickin gof the year, winning 203-25. Remember how Case Keenum went off for nine touchdowns? Well, she had Case Keenum.