Aaron Rodgers, Desmond Bishop, and the rest of the Green Bay Packers defeated the Bears last time they played. Can they do it again today to punch a ticket to the Super Bowl?
After the jump both basketball teams earn a split, Mike Mohamed participates in the East-West Shrine Game, rugby continues to deliver the pain to everyone in its path, and more.
- The women's team chipped away at a double-digit UCLA lead, but could not get any closer than four in the final minute. The eighth-ranked Bruins won 65-56.
- Boyle said the team's late-game mistakes prevented them from winning, but she was pleased with the effort.
- Avinash wraps up coverage of the men's LA trip.
- Faraudo follows the events of the game, from Cal's 19-4 run to the too-close-for-comfort finish.
- This time the Bears were on the right end of a two-point game.
- Monty said the ending of the game gave him a few more gray hairs.
- At the East-West Shrine Game Mike Mohamed had the chance to impress NFL scouts and potentially earn a spot in the NFL draft.
- ESPN's woefully inadequate defensive box score doesn't provide any information on how many tackles, TFLs, sacks, etc MikeyMo had.
- Rugby continued its winning ways by defeating Chico State 95-5. Cal plays Stanford next Saturday at 1pm.
- Heading into the last day of the 2011 Cal Winter Invitational, Cal won five of its seven singles matches and two of its four doubles matches.
- After defeating top-ranked Stanford last weekend, the men's team lost 364.400-358.800 in a rematch against the Cardinal.