Well, it's that time of the year again. The time of the year when we remember that not every single Washington State sporting team is epically disastrous. In fact, their men's basketball team is downright good. Really good. And we won't have Jerome Randle this year to go off for his standard 40. Wazzu has some great players, such as Klay Thompson and Reggie Moore.
To learn more about the Cougars, we turned our attention northwards to our SBN brethren in really Western Idaho, CougCenter.
Many thanks to Nuss and his crew of question answering ninjas for his answers to our questions. After the jump, learn more about tonight's opponent, the Washington State Cougars. GO BEARS!
1. Is Klay Thompson a robot sent back in time to terrorize us all?
2. What do you like about Ken Bone's Coug teams better than Tony Bennett's and vice versa?
3. The Cougs were expected to challenge for the top half of the Pac, but had a disastrous weekend down in LA. Hiccup or time to panic? What's the mood?
4. Who do you want to punch in the face?
5. Has Casto improved to provide a steady low-post threat, or is he still more of a defensive specialist?
6. What has the addition of Aden meant to this team?
7. Is Reggie Moore all the way back from injury yet?
8. What are you most worried about with regards to this team's lineup and play so far?