We have a very large game against Louisville coming up this Friday evening. Avinash took an initial look at the Cardinals and then Ragnarok and Avinash dropped some more red hot fire on us.
For today, however, we wanted to go straight to the source. So, we dialed up Card Chronicle, SBN's Louisville Cardinals blog. They have all the answers to our Louisville-related questions. After the jump, check out their answers to our questions. And feel free in the comments to provide your own thoughts about some of our questions. How will Cal deal with Samardo Samuels inside? How will Cal's 3 point sharpshooters do against UofL? GO BEARS!
2. Louisville beat Syracuse twice, while Cal got destroyed by them the only time they played. What did Louisville do to Syracuse in both those games that led to the wins?
3. Cal has had a weak inside presence at times this year. What is the state of Louisville's inside game? What players should Cal fans watch for in the paint?
4. Cal relies heavily on its 3 point sharpshooters. Apparently, Louisville's 3 point defense is not its strong suit. What do you expect Louisville to do defensively to try to slow Cal's 3 point shooting?
6. BONUS QUESTION! Why is it Louaville and not Louis Ville?
7. How much is Louisville going to win by? How much is Louisville not going to win by should they lose?
8. In the incredibly disappointing chance that Cal loses, how far do you think Louisville will advance in the tourney?