1. Montezuma's Revenge - 103
2. class of 87 - 101
3. rickysanchez - 99
4t. Clean Cut Media - 98
4t. Takimoto - 98
4t. Josh in Portland - 98
7. tmoran3020's picks suck - 97
8t. gigglingone's picks - 96
8t. goshatgo - 96
Montezuma's Revenge is still in first on the heels of a particularly strong showing two weeks ago, but can he hold on with his lead dwindling?
- LengthyCoast9 and CalPete likes beer tied for top honors this week, going 14/19. LengthyCoast9 misfired taking West Virginia - 3 against South Florida, New Mexico State +44 against Ohio State, Oklahoma -28 against Kansas State, USC - 3 against Oregon, and Utah -17 against Wyoming. CalPete likes beer incorrectly picked New Mexico State, Vanderbilt +12 against Georgia Tech, Notre Dame - 28 against Wazzu, South Carolina +6 against Tennessee, and Utah.
- The Golden Sombrero for the week goes to badassery, Is it Saturday yet? and Intelligent Chowder? with 6/19. No, that's not intelligent, chowder.
- I went 7/19. So yeah.
- 38 people picked Oregon +3, against 19 who took USC and laid the points. Go Ducks.
- Two people picked Syracuse +15 against Cincinnati. I mean, I know Tony Pike was out, but seriously. What the hell are you thinking? Four people picked Vanderbilt against Georgia Tech. Come on, people.
- Ten people correctly picked Wake against Miami. The same number picked Wyoming against Utah.
|The Ghosts of Ty Willingham||2||7||0||0.222||6||L2||2-2-0||0||600.8||579.8||922.5|
|Syd lines up under center||6||3||0||0.667||0||W2||2-2-0||0||1073.0||107.5||905.2|
|Energia del Burro||4||5||0||0.444||2||W2||3-1-0||0||952.5||228.0||896.0|