League 1, 2
|Rank||Pick Set Name||Total Points||W-L|
|2||class of 87||124
|T-3||Clean Cut Media||122||122-90|
|8||CalPete likes beer||117||117-95|
|10||tmoran3020's picks suck||117||117-95|
- rickysanchez takes over with a 13/21 week, while class of 87 falls after an 11/21 week.
- Three people tied for the weekly lead, Tedford is God, AaronTheAwesome, and LEastCoastBears, correctly picking 14 games. AaronTheAwesome actually managed to pick 14/20 correctly, since he didn't make a pick for the Thursday night Cincinnati/West Virginia game. AaronTheAwesome and Tedford is God both incorrectly picked Houston, BYU, Miami, Utah, and Florida, though the only one of that group that LEastCoastBears got wrong was Utah, having correctly picked the other five games.
- Only five people picked UCF + 4.5 against Houston. Seven took UNC + 7 against Miami, eight took West Virginia + 8.5 against Cincinnati, and nine people took New Mexico +26.5 against BYU.
- At a glance, it seems like the majority of people took Stanford +10.5 against USC.
- Twenty people picked Arizona to cover the three point spread against our Bears. You know who you are.
COLLEGE FANTASY FOOTBALL
PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS! WHO-WH-PLAYOFFS? YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT PLAYOFFS?
Your playoff matchups are Syd lines up under center vs Rags' Doombringers and Yellow Fever facing off against dballers_are_all_loose. Who will triumph? Yellow Fever and dball are both relying on defenses facing the crappiest offenses in all the land!